ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Watkins Memorial wide receiver Caleb Wheeler

OhioPreps.com

Sophomore
Staff
Apr 29, 2021
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“Football season has started out rough, tough three games to start out with just needing to get back on track and play warrior football.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“I wouldn’t say I’m pleased because we haven’t met our ultimate goal, which is when we make the playoffs.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“I feel like we have played well, some stuff we need to fix and build the culture back up.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“I feel like we just need to improve on the little things like not jumping offsides and staying locked in because when we play locked in it’s dangerous.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“I feel like the key to being successful is just playing our game, and stepping up in times when it’s needed, and building on culture and success.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes I would love to play football in college, I’m a three-sport athlete playing football, basketball, and baseball. Ultimately I think football is where my passion is.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Some colleges that have been recruiting me are Capital, Wittenberg, and other d3 schools.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I would say the school recruiting me the hardest is Capital University.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“With covid I really didn’t have the opportunity to visit some colleges but I did take a visit to the Capital.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“Yes I have a few gameday trips I’m going to be making to Wittenberg University and Capital University.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college growing up was Ohio State University because I’ve always been a fan since I was little.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News