ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Van Wert quarterback Aidan Pratt

OhioPreps.com

Sophomore
Staff
Apr 29, 2021
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“I think our season has started off pretty well. Both sides of the ball have been doing a good job. Still a lot of work to do in the following weeks.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“I am excited with how our team is playing so far. Our team as a whole tends to focus on getting better each day, and not getting too worried or excited on what has already happened. “

How do you feel your team has played?
“Our team has had a good start to the season. Our coaches really push us to get better every day and I feel like that’s how we approach every day.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“For our defense, we need to work on getting as many guys to the ball as possible and trying to create more turnovers. Offensively, blocking is obviously a huge part of the game, and limiting our turnovers.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“Keys to being successful is to “change your best”, something our team says a lot. Every day, that’s the goal, change your best and that will make our team better as well.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would be interested in playing football or/and basketball in college.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I haven’t really received anything recruiting wise yet. Some school recruiters have texted me.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
"N/A."

Have you made any college trips yet?
“My brother and I made a trip to Ohio Northern to watch a game this last weekend.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
"N/A."

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college team growing up was the Oregon ducks.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News