ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Van Wert running back Nathan Jackson

OhioPreps.com

Sophomore
Staff
Apr 29, 2021
What have you and your team been doing as of late to get ready for the fall?
“We still are doing the same things from last year in the month of June. We are just trying to keep competing and getting better. But for me I am just trying to keep getting bigger, faster, and stronger.”

What do you feel you have improved on the most since football ended?
“I think the biggest thing I have improved on is my size and strength. From last football season that’s the biggest thing I have tried to focus on.”

How do you feel your team will do this football season?
“I think we will be really good this football season if we keep working on getting better every day.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“It’s hard to say right now just because we didn’t play every team last year, but I will say OG for the reason that they beat us last year.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“The toughest player I think our team will face this year is Tyler Leopoldo. He is a big physical dude that can mess up a game if you let him.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play college football, but right now I have no idea where I would like to go yet.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“A few colleges have reached out to me about going to their camps but besides that none really.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Hillsdale University.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have not gone on any college trips yet.”

What camps did you attend this summer? How did the camps go overall?
“I have gone to one in BG, Indy, and I will be going to one at Hillsdale. I think I did very well at both of those camps.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I have been a Buckeyes fan since I was a little kid, but I also loved BG because my dad played football there.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News